Featured Not resolved
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

So I ordered 2 dozen Red Roses and it did not look anything like the picture. Not that it had to look exactly like it but wasn't even close!

The flowers looked like crap and the vase looked like crap. Oh and they was not 2 dozen Roses in it. so this cost me $118.91 they credit me for the 1 dozen I did not get and a gift card for $25.00 wow that I said I did not want! Because I will NEVER BE CALLING THEM AGAIN!

Now you tell me does this look like what I got!

Oh can they said well at least they liked them and I said that's because they don't know what they SHOULD LOOK LIKE! NOT COOL AT ALL!

Product or Service Mentioned: 1Stop Florists Roses Flowers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

1StopCares

Thank you so much for putting in a picture. I would be extremely frustrated also, not only did you not get what you had ordered but they are not very well arranged in the vase at all.

I would of been very upset if I were in your shoes also.

I want to express how very sorry I am that you had to deal with this issue. If you have any other information you want to add or you feel like this was not resolved how you would like, I would appreciate if you could email me at help@giftservices.com, so I can look into it for you.Thank you,Monica