2.8
Turnaround Time

My husband ordered a "bouquet of roses" and I got a bouquet of carnations with 2, yes, 2! roses.

We called to complain and were told they would do nothing because the picture (if you look very closely) only showed two roses. Deceptive at best. Who would pay over $50 for a bouquet of carnations you could get at the store for $6 a bunch?!?! My husband was upset.

I was upset. No Bueno. We won't be using them again in the future.

Buyer beware. If you do order from them, make sure you zoom in on the picture to make sure you're getting something that is consistent with the description/bouquet title!

Review about: 1stop Florists Dance With Me Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

1StopCares

I am so very sorry for any confusion on the arrangement that your husband ordered. I know its hard when you are ordering something online.

If you put your mouse of the picture of the arrangement it typically makes it larger so you can see what is in it. Also we have a button to the left of the arrangement its and I for info, it breaks down all the flowers that are in there.

Again I am so sorry about any confusion on the arrangement ordered. If you could please email me at help@giftservices.com I would love to look into this for you.Thank you,Monica